What to expect from this role?
You will join our Project Management Office in Espoo to support our growth and mainly to run new customer projects. It will be your task to ensure that all aspects of RFID system delivery projects are covered.
This is a new, permanent position within our company, and we consider your role vital.
You will spend most of your days covering the following areas:
- Ensuring that scope, schedule, and budget are on target.
- Leading the project delivery team consisting of RFID experts and software developers.
- Keeping track of project deliverables and helping your team with prioritization.
- Working on customer requirement documents to help define the RFID system scope internally and for the customer.
- Specifying IT integration needs together with customer IT teams.
- Creating bespoke documents about customer RFID systems to the customer and for internal use
- Strongly participate in the entire project delivery process together with the team and representing TVS towards external and internal stakeholders.
- Keeping the customer up to date on development on the Turck Vilant Systems side as well as ensuring our team members are aware of all customer needs.
- Making sure customer requirements are crystal clear internally.